RSS
Hello! Welcome to this blog. You can replace this welcome note thru Layout->Edit Html. Hope you like this nice template converted from wordpress to blogger.

Flixya


So it may have been a while since I last updated but I have been extremely busy lately. But there are updates on the way, Wade Hillary and I just finished a new video for a commercial contest but we cant upload it till the contest is over in August. I'll also be filming a few new videos this weekend and they should be up in about 2 weeks.

But for now you can check out my new site becausewecan.flixya.com Where you can find videos from all over the web including our own as well as a bunch of photos. Check it out and let me know what you think.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Because We Can. All rights reserved.
Free WordPress Themes Presented by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy